TWICE‘s comeback is just days away, and fans already know they’re going to love it, based on the Yes or Yes dance teasers.
On October 28, JYP Entertainment released the first of three teasers for TWICE’s comeback album, which will be dropping on November 5. The first teaser (‘Y version’) gave fans a taste of what they can expect, concept-wise.
Judging from the teaser’s spooky setting, TWICE’s comeback music video may have a horror movie vibe.
The ‘E version’ and ‘S version’ teasers, on the other hand, both provided sneak peek at TWICE’s new choreography.
Netizens have been buzzing about the dance every since ‘E version’ was uploaded to YouTube on October 30. It opens with an impressive dance formation that fans feel is more complex than TWICE’s previous dances.
- I f*cking love it ㅠㅠㅠ I was a little disappointed that TWICE only had very easy choreography like TT before but I’m so excited for their new conceptㅠㅠ
- Their choreography looks damn difficult. I’m so excited to see it!
- There was only a small part of the choreography but I already love it ㅜㅜㅜ
The third teaser, released November 1, shows off even more of TWICE’s new dance.
- As expected, TWICE’s dances are the best I’m so excitedㅋㅋ
- Wow I’m so ready
- WthㅜㅜThe dance is so goodㅜㅜㅜㅜAs expected of TWICE’s teasers
- They’re so pretty… I’m going to screenshot every part of the dance I’m looking forward to it ㅎㅎ
- Let’s show them how to dance, TWICE!
ONCEs are calling TWICE’s choreo “intense”, and are now more hyped than ever to see it.
Time to hype up my TWICE children! The dance looks so intense! We need a full view to see which looks harder DTNA or YoY 😂
If they perform this back to back… someone get Nayeon a medic after 😂😂😂 https://t.co/uZLc3h9NZn
— Chell #Milkyland #IZ*ONE (@pearlyschell) November 1, 2018
TEASER S IS OUT!!!!!!
The choreography seems more intense than their other dances!!!!!!! WE CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!
— ONCE HQ (@oncehq) November 1, 2018
Only a few more days, and then it’s here!