Recently, photos of PENTAGON‘s Kino reacting to his first fansite resurfaced, and they’re adorable!
A few days after their debut in 2016, a fansite posted photos of PENTAGON’s Kino noticing them and looking overjoyed to have his own fansite!
Recently, a fan shared the photos again on an online forum with the caption, “He asked the [fansite] master whether they were taking pictures of himㅋㅋㅋㅋ,” eliciting a lot of responses bringing up how cute and happy he looked back then.
Fans praised his cute expression, touched by the obvious happiness on his face.
- “He was like, ‘Me?’ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “He looks so pure in those pictures… So adorable…”
- “So lovely…ㄷㄷ” (ㄷㄷ is the shortened form of 덜덜 (“shivering”), used to express amazement.)
- “That’s so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “He looks so excited, so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “I don’t think I will ever forget that smile for the rest of my lifeㅠㅠㅠ”
Even people who aren’t fans left positive comments on the post!
- “I’m not a fan but I’ve always liked him because he’s a great performerㅋㅋㅋ So cute…”
- “I’m not a fan but he debuted around the same time with my bias, so I’ve always liked himㅠㅠ”
- “Who is this guy… He looks really cuteㅠㅠ I mean, look at that smile…”
- “It’s my first time seeing him but I have to admit that he’s really adorableㅋㅋㅋ”
They also praised his good attitude and speculated that the fansite master must’ve been so happy to have been noticed by him.
- “Kino takes really good care of his fans, he treats them really well… He’s so cuteㅠㅠ”
- “The fansite master must be so proudㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
He’s certainly grown a lot since then but his adorable smile has stayed the same!