BTS‘s J-Hope and Jimin revealed in an interview with MORE Magazine Japan that they are now the only BTS members sharing a room!
They get to have the largest room because they’re the only roommates, and they have a huge closet because of it.
The members moved into their new apartment complex, one of the most expensive complexes in Seoul called “Hannam The Hill”, late last year.
Take a tour here.
It’s large enough that most of the members get to have their own rooms, but J-Hope and Jimin didn’t mind sharing!
“We’ve been roommates for a long time now, and I think there’s a reason we’ve been able to stay together for so long. We naturally try to give way to the other and we can rely on each other. I’m the older one and Jimin really does listen to me well. We don’t usually say this to each other face-to-face, but I’m always grateful to him.” — J-Hope
Jimin said he’s most grateful for J-Hope’s sleeping habits: he falls asleep “instantly” when he gets into bed.
And Jimin joked that he trusted J-Hope so much that he had given the right to clean their room solely to his older hyung… which J-Hope refused!
Both boys love the new dorm…even though Jimin’s habit of lying on the floor is hampered by all the marble.
- Jimin: “I love our whole dorm!“
- J-Hope: “Is that why you’re always lying on the floor?“
- Jimin: “Because I love the floor too. I’m especially fond of the floor in corridors where people pass through often.“
- J-Hope: “But the dorm we’re living in now has marble flooring so it must be cold lying on it…“
- Jimin: “That’s right. That’s why I’ve been running around the dorm instead of sleeping lately…(laughs).“
Some fans are sad eternal roommates Suga and Jin are no more…
But Jimin and J-Hope’s roomie friendship is just as precious!