The 2020 MBC Gayo Daejejeon was held on December 31st and it was filled to the brim with a star studded lineup and some amazing performances.
The show was hosted by Girls’ Generation‘s Yoona, actor Kim Seon Ho and television personality Jang Sung Kyu. Kim Seon Ho and Yoona gave fans a special treat when they did a collaboration stage singing, “Perhaps Love” by Howl and J. While their vocals and overall stage were impressive on their own, it was the amount of visuals that they served on one stage that netizens could not help but obsess over.
With Kim Seon Ho’s handsome looks and Yoona’s ethereal beauty, it was only natural that netizens started gushing over this pair. While they looked a bit awkward singing together, they somehow managed to look stunning and adorable all at the same time.
Kim Seon Ho’s tall height accentuated their perfect visuals even more as Yoona wore some killer high heels but Kim Seon Ho still managed to tower over her. With Yoona in her gorgeous yellow dress and Kim Seon Ho in his snazzy suit, their already incredible good looks popped even more.
Naturally, netizens had a lot to say about the stunning duo and they shared their mind blown thoughts with the rest of the internet. Here is what they had to say.
- “Crazy…they both look like does”
- “Wow they look like siblings…I never thought that they looked alike but they do…they look good together”
- “Holy sh** they look so good together”
- “Don’t they look so nice and pretty and handsome?”
- “Wow they don’t really look alike but they somehow look like siblings”
- “The both of them look like drawings daebak”
- “They look like drawings, how is this real”
- “Who thought of this collaboration? Daebak”
- “So f**king handsome and so f**king beautiful”
We would have to agree with the netizens on this one! Watch Kim Seon Ho and Yoona sing together during their special stage at the 2020 MBC Gayo Daejejeon down below!