IVE‘s Jang Wonyoung and ENHYPEN‘s Sunghoon have been the MCs of Music Bank for a good eight months now. They have grown since their first appearance together as MCs…
…and they’ve blossomed into an MCing duo with chemistry. They performed a cover of the song “Woman On The Beach” for Music Bank‘s summer special. Wonyoung was dressed in a bright red dress while Sunghoon had a matching striped shirt.
They looked refreshing and sweet, much like the summer season. The public and fans alike couldn’t get enough of their gorgeous visuals.
Wonyoung slayed with her puff-sleeved minidress and the flower in her hair while Sunghoon’s handsome looks made him stand out despite the simple outfit.
They later changed into blue outfits. Sunghoon wore a suit while Wonyoung had on a matching dress made out of tulle. The day to night theme allowed fans to get a full course meal of their visuals.
A visual duo for sure! Jangkkus received attention and praise for their luxurious and flawless beauty.
No one can deny how beautiful they look.
- “F*cking pretty and f*cking handsome.”
- “Jangkkus are insane. Our bankers were perfect, from dance to visuals to the vocals.”
- “Janggkus, you guys worked hard.”
- “They look like siblings from a rich family.”
- “Why is Jang Wonyoung so pretty… She’s pretty every day but she gets prettier bit by bit.”
Catch their full performance of “Woman By The Beach” below and get ready to be blown away.