On the 31st of December, YES24 released album sale records for the 4th week of December, between the 24th to 31st. Find out which artists ended 2018 strong, with a high number of album sales in the last week of 2018.
10. GFRIEND – 2019 Season Greeting
9. TWICE – TWICE MONOGRAPH Summer Nights
8. Queen – The Platinum Collection [Greatest Hits I,II & III] Queen Best Album
7. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody OST
6. TVXQ! – New Chapter #2 : The Truth of Love
5. Apink – 8th Mini Album PERCENT
4. Wanna One – 2019 Season Greeting
3. BTS – LOVE YOURSELF: Answer
BTS takes 3rd place with LOVE YOURSELF: Answer. This album was released back in August of 2018, yet it still continues to sell!
2. Chungha – The 2nd Single XII (Limited Edition)
Chungha’s new single, Gotta Go is set to be released on the 2nd of January. Check out the teaser if you haven’t already!
1. GFRIEND – Time For Us
GFRIEND‘s new album, Time For Us, is set to be released on the 14th of January! Expectations are high, as GFRIEND takes first place for album sales for the last week of December 2018.
— 여자친구 GFRIEND (@GFRDofficial) December 31, 2018