BTS‘s J-Hope has 10x more patience than the average human being, but even he has his limits. Here are 10 times J-Hope lost his cool!
1. That time he threw a banana at Jungkook
In Burn The Stage, J-Hope brought up an old argument he’d had with Jungkook that took an unexpected turn.
J-Hope’s personality change took Jungkook by surprise.
2. “Hey, there is a camera here. Don’t make me swear.”
If anyone has a talent for testing J-Hope’s patience, it’s the Golden Maknae. J-Hope was ready to spit some choice words when Jungkook compared him to a horse!
3. Just give him the mic already!
J-Hope took matters into his own hands when Jimin held onto this mic for too long.
4. “Stop messing around. Stop it!”
When Jungkook went floating around a pool in his music video outfit, he took ten years off his stylist’s life, and annoyed the heck out of J-Hope.
“I can’t understand him,” J-Hope said.
5. “Everyone. Focus.”
When RM joined in the kids’ games in Episode 97 of Run BTS! it was up to Leader #2 to get everyone (including RM) back on track before things got out of control!
6. Even BTS’s managers drive him crazy sometimes!
7. That time V got on his last nerve
8. When he snatched a hat off Jimin’s head
Jimin and V were in the middle of filming. Did J-Hope care? No. He wanted the hat. Now.
9. No WiFi? This vacation is over.
10. “Why are you so bad at this? Seriously!”
Jimin’s intro was not up to J-Hope’s standards, clearly.