ONCEs know that Tzuyu was the TWICE member who has the weakest grasp of Korean when the group first debuted. However, fans were endeared by Tzuyu making cute language mistakes either due to pronunciation or vocab issues. It really played into her “cute maknae” image.
However, no one could have expected her to go straight savage once she got a handle on the language.
Here’s some of our favorite “Savage Maknae” moments from Tzuyu:
1) When she tells Jihyo how effective her “Unnie Medicine” was:
2) When she tells the Happy Together cast what she really feels about idols ( *cough* Jihyo *cough*) joining the mass streaming party for chart boosting:
3) Tzuyu tells the Knowing Bros. cast how she truly feels about them:
4) Telling Jihyo and Dahyun who she’d save first if both were stuck in the water:
5) Telling Nayeon who she really trusts in TWICE:
6) Bonus: Unintentional Savagery: Saying “Learning Korean Was Boring” instead of “Learning Korean Was Fun” on A Look at Myself