The BTS members are as close as real-life brothers. From cuddling to professing their love for each other, they act just like a blood-related family! Check out 9 times they showed just how close they are with each other.
1. Not letting each other yawn in peace
Any moment is the time to strike!
jimin: 👉👉👉👉👉 pic.twitter.com/rlhdWdoARY
— busan baes 🐾🥕 (@stopkookminpls) February 23, 2022
2. Drinking out of the same bottle
We are one in the same!
The way Yoongi paused and said "I love you" lmao. Too cute pic.twitter.com/2qEPX8wSsv
— Nanerz⁷🌻🌻 (@YOONGIS_HH) February 19, 2022
3. Giving each other massages at a moment’s notice
Now this is true love.
i know the cameraman jaw was on the floor like vmin are so shameless idk pic.twitter.com/HJgQtYY7A7
— #rmvm (@vmjist) February 23, 2022
4. Imitating each other and being goofy during a serious moment
If you don’t do this, are you even related?
is there anything cuter than jimin imitating namjoon in tiny i do not think so pic.twitter.com/Yi78VT14TR
— julia⁷🦇 (@uwusjoon) February 23, 2022
5. Laughing at each other instead of helping when they make a mistake
First: You laugh. Then: You make sure everything’s okay!
The way Yoongi laugh at his Hoba 😭 pic.twitter.com/WK5esPDsHt
— j-sun⁷ 🐿️ h💚biuary 😻 (@sopessun) February 23, 2022
6. Not letting each other leave
You can’t go without me!
the youngest is sad that jin is leaving pic.twitter.com/9VHDRuXHPq
— ً (@jinkookfeed) February 23, 2022
7. Shamelessly praising each other with no filter
Sometimes, you have to show that you’re each other’s number one fan!
namjoon's passionate rant about how attractive seokjin is pic.twitter.com/xSEwzuILPO
— hourly namjin (@hourlynj) February 21, 2022
8. Basically being all-around chaotic and matching each other’s energy
Bring on the slow dancing!
Yoonkook slow dancing while Tae is singing in the back TT pic.twitter.com/vsVeR7dXXI
— VàNYa⁷🥀 (@orphicJJK) February 23, 2022
9. Cracking up hysterically during video calls
Nobody else understands all those inside jokes.
— anju⁷ ✰hhgc² (@jjksceo) February 17, 2022