Even long-time K-Pop fans who know pretty much all the details have something new to learn about idol groups. It seems like the stories and situations never end in the world of K-Pop! Here’s a list of some random K-Pop facts that you might not have known about before!
1. TXT’s Soobin applied to Big Hit online and when he didn’t receive a call back he figured he didn’t make it. It was later revealed that he gave them the wrong number.
2. Eric Nam declined a high paying offer at Deloitte in order to chase his dreams of becoming a singer.
3. BTS’s Jin used to be model for the Korean cosmetic brand Etude House.
4. A fan account reportedly guessed TWICE’s Jihyo and Kang Daniel’s relationship due to a scarf that he wore.
The scarfs has same pattern and thickness. My guess was right Jihyo probably gifted him the scarf on his birthday. What a lovely. he was proudly showing it off. I love proud boyfriend!! Sorry guys, if you don't like Daniel to date, unfollow me coz now I'm happiest for him!😆😆 pic.twitter.com/5GtxiWq17l
— KANGDANIEL 최고다👍👍 (@LoveDALK1210) August 5, 2019
5. NCT/WayV’s Lucas got accepted into SM Entertainment just by posing three times.
6. Stray Kids’ Hyunjin was almost recruited into a cult.
7. Stray Kids’ Lee Know used to be a back up dancer for BTS.
8. NCT’s Taeyong came to audition because the recruiter brought him bread. Although he successfully passed the audition, he didn’t have any skills at first.
9. Day6’s Jae asked for a red power ranger costume from his sister but his grandma freaked out when she saw him and baptized him in the bathtub claiming that “it was the devil.”
jadi jae pas umur 3/4th gitu ultah minta dibeliin kostum power rangers sama kakaknya.. trs dibeliin yg warna merah, dipake, trs neneknya kaget “IT’S THE DEVIL!!!” trs jae dibawa ke kamar mandi, dimasukin ke bathup trs dibaptis sama neneknya😭😭🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/Cb8Oo5dq0I
— tipa (@onedayonepil) February 26, 2020
10. MAMAMOO’s Hwasa made a pre-debut “Blurred Lines” parody MV called “Pink Panties.”
What are some of your favorite random K-Pop facts?