Following B1A4’s Baro clarification about his relationship with actress Kim Yoo Jung once again, netizens have started to laugh at journalists for continuing to bring up the dating rumor.
The two were rumored to be dating after they were spotted together on a live broadcast for SBS’ 2015 Suwon JS Cup U-18 International Youth Club Football Championship on May 1st.
Not long after the rumors spread, their respective agencies spoke up, denying the relationship and pointing out that Baro and Kim Yoo Jung were also with Seo Shin Ae and other acquaintances at the event. However, despite the official statements, Baro clarified his relationship with Kim Yoo Jung again, as he said on the latest episode of Section Tv, “She’s a good dongsaeng.”
Netizens are having the time of their lives as they mock journalists for trying to pair a minor who’s still in high school (Kim Yoo Jung) with an adult (Baro) in a dating rumor.
Kim Yoo Jung and Baro were costars in MBC’s Angry Mom, which just finished airing on May 7th.
Check out some of the netizen comments below:
1. [+12,591, -275] Who would date a minor ㅋ
2. [+11,644, -148] No reason to even clarify, how could people even hook up a minor and an adult
3. [+9,892, -125] Yoo Jung is a high schooler. Come on, journalists!!!!!
4. [+8,682, -120] The people who actually think they’re dating are the ones who are weird
5. [+595, -8] Journalists hooking up two co-stars out watching soccer together ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+587, -18] Baro may look young and cute for his age but he’s actually quite older ㅋㅋ Yoo Jung’s just barely a high schooler. Obviously they’re oppa dongsaeng.
7. [+500, -4] ㅋㅋㅋ The fact that this even needs to be clarified is weird
8. [+429, -8] How could you hook him up with a high schooler.. ㅡ..ㅡ come on
Source: My Daily