Although many netizens agree that Girl’s Day’s Minah looks stunning for the group’s “Ring My Bell” comeback, they cringed when Minah was compared to Olivia Hussey.
The negative comments came pouring in after a reporter wrote that Minah had transformed into Olivia Hussey for Girl’s Day’s comeback, sporting an innocent and classy look.
Many netizens shared their thoughts on how Minah, no matter how cute and beautiful she may appear, can ever be compared to Olivia Hussey. Some also thought that the comparison between the two women was just too much.
Meanwhile, Girl’s Day will be releasing their 2nd studio album with “Ring My Bell” on July 6th.
1. [+1,694, -102] Journalist-nim, please don’t mention Olivia Hussey’s name just anywhere… have you even seen her beauty at its peak?
2. [+1,457, -73] I get that she’s cute but don’t use Olivia Hussey’s name just anywhere
3. [+1,228, -82] Olivia Hussey? Don’t piss me off
4. [+1,144, -92] Minah can’t even compare to Han Ga In and Eugene’s version of the Olivia Hussey look
5. [+1,005, -71] Olivia Husse…y?????
6. [+424, -53] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Olivia Hussey? ㅜ Ah, so cringe;;;
7. [+370, -42] Please leave Olivia Hussey alone ㅡㅡ
8. [+298, -42] Minah’s cute but no Hussey
9. [+239, -36] Journalist-nim clearly has no idea who Olivia Hussey is. She is no face that can be compared to someone caked up in make up and photoshop. I doubt even a hair on her body looks like her tsk tsk.
10. [+135, -15] I like Minah but I feel bad that she’s getting hate because of articles like this… Olivia Hussey is the romantic fantasy of every male and no woman could ever compare to her so don’t try.